Friday, July 28, 2006

UPDATES on the Bounty!

Alright The day after I published the UPDATES Ahoy! post. The updates changed again. So here is the final word on them.

A. The power block arrived while we were in Virginia City. So thats excellent! I haven't used it yet but now that we are a little more stationary I'm going to unload my computers hard drive of pictures and add them to the now powered external.

B. BOA reversed the charges. Manuvering through thier phone support is annyoing and tricky but it worked. I also contected the booking agency and explianed to them the problem. They have taken notes and as far as I cal tell wil not be any more trouble.

C. We got the GPS and we returned the old one. I have yet to ask Alie if the charge disappeared but I cannot see why it wouldn't have.

So thats that. All that ends well is well or something like that. Anyways I'm very glad we got it all done and things sorted themselves without much argivation sans BOA and the booking agency.And we'eve learned a lot.

As I said in a previous post will be posting a lot more to this site to give a sense of conclusion with stuff like what we learned our favorite experiances and other fun facts like our highest price of gas and such. so pay attention there will also be a quiz later.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it from coast to coast! Give Maggie and Cal our love! I am sure she will be a beautiful bride! Enjoy the wedding and all the festivities and we can't wait to see you both! Seems as if you have been gone forever! Have fun, drive safe and see you in a day or two! Love, Mom xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Mrs. Howard it feels like we've been gone for a real long time as well. Don't worry about us and the the festivities, we've been waiting for this for a long time. And we'll be sure to give Cal and Maggie your best.

    ReplyDelete