Friday, July 28, 2006

Hear Me Ramble on the Radio!

At this blog I tend to ramble on and on and on. Well while Alie and I were traveling from Cleveland OH to Binghamton. We were listening to NPR and we stumbled upon this local channel that had a show about travel. I thought this was a great chance to talk about Alie and I's experience, so I called up and was on the air! However I was really nervous and it came out as a stream of consciousness. So click the following link and be ready to not only read my rambles but also HEAR me ramble!

And if you want to download the show you can go here and right/option click on the mp3 links and select 'download file.' The show I'm on is from Wenesday 7-26-06 and its titled Travel Special!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you radio star!
    Great interview on NPR. You expressed yourself well and have a wonderful speaking voice. Thanks for including the segment.
    Love,
    Dad O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I actually rambled. Especially on the question of what my favorite part was but. It was fun all the same.

    ReplyDelete